big beary hugs_ lilwensx-
Monday, January 08, 2007

im back!=) haha penang trip was relaxing n nt totally fun..haha..did lotta shopping..muahahaha got 2 new bags for myself n my sis..shoes,tops,jeans..but didnt buy anything special..all these r juz necessacities to prepare to uni life=x hahax tts wat i always tell my mum when i wanna get sth=x hehe the nt so fun part was that didnt really had gd nite sleeps...sense of security nt tt strong?hmmmm..haha maybe i read too much horror story books when i was young there=x then got 2 nites there was this v v v irritating fly buzzing around my ear!n bite me!!!!!urgh gt a "love" bite on my neck..thing its 2 when i got back...on my lil ear..haha back or my ear n my face!!!stupid fly..bite my jiu hao le still make me cannot slp...make me jump outta my bed..scare me lo like suddenly gt a sound by ya ear...urgh...the last nite i woke up at 3am juz cause of tt..then read my story bk all the way till my parents wake up for breakfast n think i was too hungry vomitted=x..n its into tt curry mee bowl tt my dad juz finished..haha make them cannot cont to eat too=x then had some weird tummy too a lil sick...think was the lil plate of seafood i ate the nite b4...dunno y have been getting sick after everytime i eat seafood after tt food poisoning thing...then ermz...i lost weight=x haha im like less than 37 now!!!!oh man is tt sth to be happy abt or nots?=x anywayz took some pics of the house but haven load so nxt time ba..haha

after i came back 1st thing is pri 6d gathering!haha so happy to see them again man...miss them so so so so so much..n they got the 2 teachers down too!but nt much ppl go..onli like less than 15 i guess...we went to some place that look exactly like mache n food like mache but its nt at chinatown..haha eat eat chat chat quite fun to have met up w them..then we went indochine...they drank but i didnt..got a mocktail which i think taste the most normal cause its juz like a fruit punch..haha my mocktail cost more than my dinner!!!anywayz gt some photos from them... my 2 pri school teachers!!mrs chan n mrs goh..haha miss having them to teach me...
class photo!wonder y ats dun have those yr bk/class photos..we dun have a proper class photo at all!!!but heard after our yr they started...=x
some of the guys...
n the gurls=)
speaking of school…Im missing going to school!!!when I was on my way to the airport on my last dae in penang we drove pass lotta schools…ahhhh I realized how I miss school..the feeling of wearing a uniform that I will nvr get to anymore…sadddd im old alr…=x I miss the happy daes in school..orientation is juz over..i miss being an ogl n my og!!!!o1 was a v good start to the year n it was such a fun thing to be in..its so memorable!then there was byg…though gd unhappy times but the production I dun think I will ever get to do such a thing anymore…arhhh…ava I miss ava too!!!juz hope im still a student…n student fare is so cheap…adult transport fee super duper wooper ex!!!but guess that’s the process to growing up isn’t it…think im going back ny on wed…help out w ccs..see some teachers n get my eagles..haha

anywayz these 2 daes have been busy packing my room..its in such a mess cause I gotta clear my cupboards to make spaces for the things on my table=x started the big big project todae=x finally rite..haha put all my cds n comics n some books mag into boxes so I can put them in the high cupboards…but I onli managed to pack like less than ½ the room todae!!faints…

so tts the state my room is in now....n im gonaa sleep in this mess todae=x
a close view...messy messy n messy!!!!
enough of my room..went to eat lunch w mummy todae n bank to do some stuffs…then we went ntuc….buy stuffs n gg to pay..then there was this brands rack near the counter when I took the basket up n wanted to put n the counter…it touched the rack…n the middle shelf dropped w all the chicken essence n guess where it land?urgh..u will get to noe later…that cashier behind was nice n asked a colleague to help me but the stupid auntie like watching show like tt dun wan come n keep saying y it dropped!idiot lar I still help her put back all the stuffs..guess y it dropped?cause the support below wasn’t support the whole tray of the shelf n only half of it..then all the boxes of chicken essence was all put towards the front of the shelf n the back has nth!!so think even if ya not a phy student will also guess tt it will drop lar…onli such a unlucky person will kanna it=x luckily the cashier behind saw it n noe I didn’t go destroy the thing n make it drop if nt gt any damages ask me to pay how…but I nvr complain for lousy rack n lousy staff for nt putting things properly v good le hor!!!haha my dad asked me to do tt when I told him juz now=x but the 2 auntie at the cashier v nice lar…saw wat happen then saw my leg bleeding gt offer me plaster..but I dun wan..haha need go home wash 1st ma….super angry at that irritating person who watches show n dun wanna help me n still make me put everything back for her n use tt type of tone like a small kid running around the ntuc n break things to talk to herself asking why did the shelf drop!urghhh if I see her again juz felt like punching her!!!!morale of the story..dun go near brands rack..haha nt v gd quality huh…n the boxes of chicken essence is heavy…drop le is pain one..haha n heres a pic of my wound.....
ouch ouch n ouch!!!ok lar..gonna go sleep le..so tts all for todaE!





yiwen/ wensx/ wenwen
18
021188
nan chiau high
multimedia club +
sec 4idealistic`04
temasek junior college
OG 8_CG 1205_SCG 1405_CCC_LEO
nanyang junior college
OG 25_05S3D_AVA_CCS
NY'AVA 05/06_28th AVA Exco
OG 9_griffin
NUS Business Administration
Camp Blue Blood~Akihito!!_Bizad FOC~Shaman!!
loves winnie the pooh :)
*TAGBOARD AND MORE LINKS BELOW*

joceee
mong
xinhui<--maggie
lide-->kor!
meli<--yiwen+yiwen
abra<--laoma
adalene
xinyi<--naima
yayun<--laogong!!
xuanz<--ziruns
peezac clique
peizhi<--pipi=)
chooling
wendy
wanting
manru
aaron
min sheng
yingying
ting wei
justin chan
ezzah
xinyu<--sotong=P
mayeeeeeeeeee<--well-being rep=)
kaiming<--ong??
Jian sheng<--it rep=)
05S3D~~woot~~
raymond
wee beng
Justin sEE=x
peifen*bao bao!!*=)
connie
xi ying<--talltall!!!!
blogger
blogskins

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007